Thursday, July 16, 2015

Beach Volleyball at the Pan Am Games

One of the criteria I chose when selecting which events to attend at the Pan Am Games was those with temporary venues imagining that my chance of seeing these sports at a later date were less than for the sports who had permanently built venues that would be the legacy of these Games by hosting future events.

I already love volleyball and was following our beach volleyball teams, so this event was a natural choice for the Pan Am Games. I ensured that our Canadian players were playing before getting the tickets. The crowd was amazing, especially the friends and family of Josh Binstock and Sam Schachter "Binners Beauties".

Coincidentally, I saw a university (and neighbourhood) friend who was also there to enjoy some beach volleyball (grey shirt).







Crazy serve by the player from Guatemala.



No comments:

Post a Comment